Interested in protecting your underground infrastructure, keeping your customers safe and saving your business money? A strategic partnership with the 811 campaign will provide you the resources to do all of this and more. Your help will be critical to the implementation and success of the 811 campaign, and CGA welcomes the participation of its existing members as well as non-member organizations. By joining the effort, you can help add national recognition, reach and resources to the campaign. Becoming a partner is a great way to demonstrate your organization's commitment to underground damage prevention as well as to solidify your stakeholder influence in this arena.
As a partner, you can either provide financial contributions or donate in-kind services to extend the "Call Before You Dig" message. Potential in-kind services could be donating space on your Web site to the 811 campaign, creating specific programming about the 811 campaign, or hosting a national 811 consumer contest. The CGA will work with you to design a partnership program specifically built around your organization. You will add tremendous value to the campaign by strengthening its credibility, driving awareness and influencing action among consumers. Contact us for more information.
Potential Benefits for Partners
In exchange for your support, national partners will receive the following recognition (depending on your level of engagement):
- Certification from Common Ground Alliance as 811 National Partner
- Recognition on key campaign print materials such as advertisements, flyers and doorhangers to be distributed nationwide by CGA members and One Call Centers
- Visibility on the 811 campaign Web site, including logo placement on the homepage
- Inclusion in ongoing CGA communications around campaign development stages
- "811 Certified" logo for use in touting contractor safety credibility to customer base
- Inclusion in an in-kind submission letter that CGA will officially submit to the U.S. Department of Transportation's Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) on behalf of its members and national partners
- Recognition in highly visible CGA resources
- Inclusion in an in-kind submission letter that CGA will officially submit to the U.S. Department of Transportation's Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration on behalf of its members and national partners.
- Logo placement and recognition as partner in the 2008 CGA Best Practice Manual with an international distribution of 30,000 copies.
- Recognition as a partner in the 2008 CGA Excavation Safety Guide that is mailed to more than 500,000 professional excavators and public officials.